- This event has passed.
In-Person Prenatal Education Series
May 25 @ 5:30 pm - May 28 @ 2:00 pm EDT
One event on December 6, 2023 at 5:30 pm
Pickles & Ice Cream Georgia is partnering with Childbirth Educators from HMHBGA’s BPSP program to provide this FREE 4-course series of prenatal education! This course is available to all families in Georgia and participants must be able to attend all four classes:
Only 10 spots are available!
Thursday 5/25: 5:30-8:30 PM:
- Anatomy & physiology of birth, stages of labor & birth
- Pregnancy and birth complication, induction, augmentation, interventions, Cesarean, and VBAC
Friday 5/26: 5:30-8:30 PM:
- Nutrition and exercise/movement
Saturday 5/27: 11 AM-2 PM:
- Importance of birth planning and postpartum planning, postpartum care & support, breastfeeding
- Comfort measures and pain management
Sunday 5/28: 11 AM-2 PM:
- Natural birth preparation/homebirth
- Newborn care, car seat safety, CPR, bed sharing
Daily giveaways for attendees include: boppy pillows, breastfeeding care items, baby care items, oral health kits, diffusers, and much more!
Daily raffle prizes include: a breastfeeding basket, BPSP breastfeeding support, crib mattress, and BPSP doula (labor or postpartum).
For each day you attend, you will receive an additional ticket. For example, on Day 1 you will receive one ticket, one Day 2 you will receive two tickets, etc.