In this 90-minute course, we will discuss all the need-to-know information about the many ways to start taking care of your mental health from pregnancy to postpartum. Join us to learn about the signs and symptoms of Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders (PMADs), safety plans, support systems, preparation for emotional and mental difficulties, where to…
A safe place to discuss fears, emotions, and stressful situations; while receiving support for yourself, your baby, and family.
Mothers Tears & Mothers Care is held the 1st Monday of every month at 7:30 p.m. EST
Facilitator: Connie Cooke, LMT, NMT
Fun Facts About Connie:
- She was born in London, England
- She worked in Finance, while living in New York
- She worked in Healthcare, while living in GA
- She is currently the owner of Reformation Health Massage, a company that specializes in Therapeutic Massage for people in Pain, Pre-Natal/Post Natal Mothers, & Sports Enthusiasts
- She is a GA State Licensed Massage Therapist – specializing in Neuromuscular Therapy
Favorite Quote About Motherhood:
“A woman, when she is in labor, has sorrow because her hour has come; but as soon as she has given birth to the child, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.” – John 16:21
Group Questions or Concerns? Email email@example.com
Pickles & Ice Cream Georgia does not offer crisis management services. If you or someone you know is in immediate danger, please call 911 or visit the nearest ER. For additional support and information, please contact the Georgia Crisis & Access Line 1-800-715-4225.